I love to cook this in the summer, when new potatoes are at their freshest. If camping near a farm or even on a farm I try and get some from a farmer, always seem to taste nicer.
Ingredients for 2
If there are more of less of you, just alter the numbers to match.
- Get a pan of water to boiling temperature and add the new potatoes cook until ready
- In the meantime Heat the oil in a frying pan
- Fry your pork chops until cooked
- In the meantime cook the vegetables, here we usually use frozen veg as its quicker.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, empty the water and add the mint sauce and mix up.
This is a staple of our evening meals, its quick easy and tasty. We sometimes mix it up and do mash potatoes on the side.
Hi, I am Amy I have two loves in my life camping and writing. When I am not writing for The Expert Camper, I am usually camping. Lake District is one of my favourite spots, but really anywhere in the UK under canvas I am happy.