Another meal I love to cook when camping and if I can I try and order a local Pizza place to deliver a Garlic bread or go and collect one. I just haven’t figured out how to cook garlic bread yet, that said it’s not essential.
Ingredients for 4
If there are more of less of you, just alter the numbers to match.
- Get the largest pan on a medium heat and add the oil
- Add the chopped bacon and cook for around 10 minutes
- Reduce the heat and add the onion, carrots and celery sticks as well as the lazy garlic and cook until the veg softens.
- Turn the heat back up and add beef and cook, stir through (around 3-4 minutes) until its browned all over
- Add the Bolognese Sauce cook for a few minutes until its boiing
- In the meantime bring a large pan of water to boil
- Add the spaghetti and cook until done and then drain
- Add the cheese once served
This is bound to get your camping neighbour peeking their head over especially during cooking. It creates a wonderful smell. I usually cook this while the kids are playing.