- Cooking & Eating
Modern Slavery Statement
The Expert Camper is committed to ensuring that our business is free from modern slavery. We believe that everyone has the right to be free from exploitation and abuse, and we take our responsibility to prevent modern slavery very seriously.
We have a zero-tolerance policy towards modern slavery, and we are committed to working with our suppliers to ensure that our supply chain is free from exploitation. We have a number of measures in place to help us achieve this, including:
- We have a robust due diligence process in place to assess the risk of modern slavery in our supply chain.
- We require all of our suppliers to sign a modern slavery statement.
- We conduct regular audits of our suppliers to ensure that they are meeting our standards.
- We have a whistleblowing policy in place so that employees can report any concerns they have about modern slavery.
We are committed to being transparent about our work to prevent modern slavery. We publish an annual modern slavery statement, and we are also a member of the Ethical Trading Initiative.
If you have any concerns about modern slavery in our business, please contact us at [email protected]
What is modern slavery?
Modern slavery is a serious human rights issue that affects millions of people around the world. It includes slavery, servitude, forced labour, human trafficking, and the worst forms of child labour.
How can I help to prevent modern slavery?
There are a number of things that you can do to help to prevent modern slavery:
- Be aware of the signs of modern slavery.
- Ask questions about the provenance of the products you buy.
- Support businesses that are committed to preventing modern slavery.
- Get involved in campaigns to raise awareness of modern slavery.
Together, we can make a difference.