- Cooking & Eating
Wagtail Park – Campsite Spotlight
No category found
Today’s campsite spotlight is Wagtail Park, a small family-friendly campsite in North Yorkshire.
Located just a short drive from York, Wagtail Park is a great base for exploring the city and the surrounding countryside. The campsite has all the facilities you need, including electric hookups, showers, toilets, a laundry room, and a children’s play area.
Wagtail Park is also a great place for families to relax and enjoy the outdoors. There is a fishing lake on site, and plenty of opportunities for walking, cycling, and exploring the surrounding countryside.
Here are some of the things you can do at Wagtail Park York:
– Explore York, a historic city with a wealth of attractions, including the York Minster, the Shambles, and the Jorvik Viking Centre.
– Go fishing on the on-site lake
– Go for a walk or cycle ride in the surrounding countryside
– Visit nearby attractions, such as the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the North York Moors National Park
– Relax in the peace and quiet of the campsite
Book your stay at Wagtail Park York today and experience the joys of camping in North Yorkshire!
If you’re going camping then there isn’t anything better than setting a campfire and cooking your dinner over the ambers. We have got some great
If ever two things were made for each other it is dogs and camping. As a camping aficionado you have a lot in common with
Tips for hiking with your dog If there is one thing which can make hiking the great outdoors even more enjoyable than it already is;
Birmingham is famous for many things; its vast multicultural population, its proud if underachieving football teams, the bustle of the Bullring, the magnificent library, the
I often write about great places to travel to and experiences to do. Most of the time I end up writing about places outside of